Mr. Garfinkel's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Michael
Admin
https://contempsandclassics.forumotion.com

Prince Benedict Had The Right Idea! Empty Prince Benedict Had The Right Idea!

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 pm

Hey!
This is the main topic so it can have bold font so it's clear to everyone that it's the main (apart from it being at the top I guess).

Last edited by Michael on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:15 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Bolding and Title Change)
TestUser

Prince Benedict Had The Right Idea! Empty He ABSOLUTELY had the right idea

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:09 pm
Michael wrote:
Hey!
This is the main topic so it can have a black title and bold font so it's clear to everyone that it's the title

WOWZERS! That was a super insightful and thought-provoking view that you had there. I really like how you discussed the effect that the thing had on the other thing.

Last edited by Michael on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add in quote of the main thing)
Michael
Admin
https://contempsandclassics.forumotion.com

Prince Benedict Had The Right Idea! Empty Re: He ABSOLUTELY had the right idea

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 pm
TestUser wrote:WOWZERS! That was a super insightful and thought-provoking view that you had there. I really like how you discussed the effect that the thing had on the other thing.

Thanks dude! You raised a good point about the thing as well! Glad to see that this is this and that is that!
Dean Carey

Prince Benedict Had The Right Idea! Empty Re: Prince Benedict Had The Right Idea!

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am
Wonder how this works
Sponsored content

Prince Benedict Had The Right Idea! Empty Re: Prince Benedict Had The Right Idea!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum